Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've been having problems receiving Pandora Premium radio on…

Customer Question
I've been having problems...

I've been having problems receiving Pandora Premium radio on my Iphone.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Im not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Its been going on for several weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Pandora with no charge worked just fine, its when I upgraded. its also worked well at times so im frustrated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What device is this on? What generation of iPhone?

its simple, Pandora premium works when it wants to, intermittent. Just stops on it's own.
or ill be listening to a song and when the song is over, theres not another one automatically following
don't know iphone 5 maybe

When was the last time your turned the phone off and back on?

how can I find the answer to your questions?
done that

recently?

this problem has been constant for weeks

Over WiFi or cellular?

no, it works at the moment. I think the only thing for me to do is cancel my account. It's seems that no one can really help with my problem. It worked just fine when I wasn't paying Pandora anything for upgrades, just the standard with commercials. To be honest since I've been paying $12.99 a month for Pandora Premium I've had these intermittent and sporadic rejections, say while I'm at the gym, or somewhere else I want to use the service of Pandora. It's become frustrating. It's not anything in my settings, Bluetooth is good and wifi is good. So I don't really know where to turn except to cancel my subscription and go somewhere else, a different music, too frustrating to go to Pandora and not have it work. Thank you, ***** ***** know how I would contact them to cancel?

This is where you would cancel. HERE

Please take a moment to rate my service.