Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not holding a charge & closes down for no reason. Tablet IOS…

Customer Question
Not holding a charge...

Not holding a charge & closes down for no reason

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Tablet IOS 10

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What model of iPad do you have?