Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Ipad. I recently added my email. the messages are…

Customer Question
I have an Ipad...

I have an Ipad. I recently added my email. the messages are coming in but I can't open them

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I am not at all tecky! Where can I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I had an IT man come to my house to help with with some stuff. My emails come into my Iphone and MacBOOK fine. he added mail to my Ipad last week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it for now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

This can happen when there is a lot of mail all at once. What version of iPad do you have?