Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not enter the new code into my safe. I have two of…

Customer Question
I can not enter...

I can not enter the new code into my safe. I have two of these units and I am ready to send them back

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It’s a brand new unit

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, what is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t have my Apple app installed in my phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What kind of safe is it?