Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I forgot my Apple ID password, Don't remember, No, No

Customer Question
I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple ID password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Ok great! We can resolve this quickly.

On your computer, visit https://iforgot.apple.com

Once there, enter your Apple ID and follow the prompts to reset your password! My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do I have a new Apple ID and password

The instructions I gave you above, will allow you to reset the password ***** your original Apple ID.

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric