Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I put my iphone7 to charge and did not charge numbers going…

Customer Question
I put my iphone7...

I put my iphone7 to charge and did not charge numbers going down instead of up.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Couple of weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Try a different adapter. Let me know the result.