Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When USB cord is connected to IPOD and computer does not…

Customer Question
When USB cord is...

When USB cord is connected to IPOD and computer does not show up on computer to download pllaylists.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

The latest version. Just downloaded yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Yesterday. We were able to connect with Iphone with no issue but IPOD won't.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

My IPOD Nano will not connect with my computer to sync up to ITUNES to download playlists.

Does the computer see it at all?