Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have 3 devices i have forgotten the password on. My

Customer Question
I have 3 devices...

I have 3 devices i have forgotten the password ***** My i-phone, my wifes i-phone and my i-pad, help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have changed the i-pad and my i-phone this year but am not sure when. My wifes i-phone is a recent purchase in late november or in december.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am not familiar with a 'reset tool' all i get from them is I need 2 other i-pad owners to help me reset.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I still have the papers from my wifes i-phone when I bought it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are they all the same account?