Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want "Go For Google" in my dock. As it now stands I have…

Customer Question
I want "Go For...

I want "Go For Google" in my dock. As it now stands I have to reopen the app every week. Is Apple preventing my use of Gmail n the dock?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

"Go for Gmail". I want to place it on my dock but no instruction on adding to the dock works for it and I have to reopen the app every week. A major pain.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have tried hitting the launchpad and clicking on the icon and also hitting control click, both recommended by apple answers to my question. I feel like apple is somehow preventing a competitor email system.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you locking it to the dock? If it closes it will not stay unless it is locked to the dock.

I want to delete my initial start.

I do not follow.