Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I did iOS update last night and it is now asking me for an…

Customer Question
I did iOS update...

I did iOS update last night and it is now asking me for an Apple ID ,which I never had

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of iOS are you running?

I phone6 and it was the latest one they have been asking me to run

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It was updated last night and I just started to use it and it’s asking me for my 6 character password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.