Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot remember my password for apple. Three weeks ago…

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my password ***** apple

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Three weeks ago maybe!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if it is:

A) Your Apple ID password ***** forgot

or

B) The PIN/Password ***** unlock your device?

My Apple ID password
No thankyou

Ok great! We can resolve this quickly.

On your computer, visit https://iforgot.apple.com

Once there, enter your Apple ID and follow the prompts to reset your password! My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,