Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have tried 3 times to get into the App Store. I get Apple…

Customer Question
I have tried 3...

I have tried 3 times to get into the App Store. I get Apple ID disabled. I have chang d my password. And still can’t get in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Password ***** as changed 5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. Appleid.apple.com.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.