Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don’t remember my password. The one I used isn’t right. My…

Customer Question
I don’t remember my...

I don’t remember my password. The one I used isn’t right.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My password *****’t seem right

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don’t know. I’m using my IPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was using Purple59, but it isn’t being accepted.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Which password ***** what account?