Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having a problem with my iPhone and MacBook Air. Our…

Customer Question
I'm having a problem...

I'm having a problem with my iPhone and MacBook Air. Our iCloud password ***** not connect to these devices. I always says I need to put in the password ********@******.***. I have changed the password ***** times and I still cannot connect. I am told to enter my app id verification code after my password ***** that does not work. I have been sent multiple codes and I still cannot connect

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your MacBook Air?

My wife's latest version. She is ill and can't remember

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Don't know. She has been in hospice since September

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

At the point in time what would you like to have happen?