Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just had following error message 0xE8000015 when I tried to…

Customer Question
Just had following error...

Just had following error message 0xE8000015 when I tried to connect my Ipad pro to the Computer - had a problem with it not loading up and swtiching off - restored icloud back up, problem persisted and now trying a computer restore

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

12.7.2.60 is the version

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Reboot what the computer or the ipad?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What happened after the restore?