Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When i click on sign in in itunes nothing happens. time ago.

Customer Question
When i click on...

When i click on sign in in itunes nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Long time ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Everything was working up until about a month ago , i cannot purchase any music

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

On what device?