Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to check on some charges to my banking account. I…

Customer Question
I need to check...

I need to check on some charges to my banking account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have I phone 6 and 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything at this point. My husband just died and I believe these were some things that he was getting on a renewal.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Who is your bank?