Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an IMac, purchased in late 2013. Running the latest…

Customer Question
Hello, I have an...

Hello, I have an IMac, purchased in late 2013. Running the latest OS. It won't restart properly and I am being prompted with the MacOS utilities window. None of the selections seems to work. Maybe a disk problem?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

The latest MacOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

One day, I am at the MacOS utilities window and have tried all the optionss I tried to reinstall macOS but the disk is locked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have also tried the other options in the window with no luck

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.