Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My account has been locked. I do not know why.

Customer Question
My account has been...

My account has been locked. I do not know why.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

DON T REMEMBER LONG TIME AGO

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I TRIED TO RESET THRU FORGOT PASSWORD...DID NOT SEND NEW ONE TO E-MAIL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I AM ON WINDOWS 7

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

i was able to reset password ***** remote microsoft telephone aid ... your answer did not help me, came late, and asked me to do what I told you I had unsuccessfully already done. Please refund my $40 charged or at least part of it.

Sure, but what is this remote Microsoft telephone aid you speak of?

Sorry, it was Apple I called at 1800(###) ###-#### They helped me and resolved my problem