Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Tried to install printer and won't let me? Wireless. Farely…

Customer Question
Tried to install printer...

Tried to install printer and won't let me?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Farely new should be up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I tried going through a different site yesterday and they wanted to charge me $100 plus now I have little dots below some of my icons??

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify what is the model of your printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey