Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I just downloaded MS Office on my MacBook Pro running OS X…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I just...

Second opinion] I just downloaded MS Office on my MacBook Pro running OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan but I can't find how to open Word--or any of the other applications. In fact, MS Office is not listed in my applications.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I had an earlier version of Office on the same computer but it got wiped clean when the computer was found to have problems.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or version of OS X?

I believe it's up to date but can't swear to it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

It looks like it hasnt been installed properly?

Can you re-run the setup or may i connect with you remotely and do this for you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi, Kamil,
Thanks, ***** ***** I'll rerun the setup. Will let you know when it's done.

Okay.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just got message to check your website--will do.

It auto notifies when i reply to your message.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK

Update?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Reinstalled once more, and this time it worked!
Many thanks.

You're Welcome. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon that will be greatly appreciated.

Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist