Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have set up Skype on my iPhone and my Mac laptop. I want…

Customer Question
I have set up...

I have set up Skype on my iPhone and my Mac laptop. I want to be able to use it on my laptop, but it keeps defaulting to my phone. How can I disable my phone?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I just loaded both this week.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

My friend is calling me. It goes straight to my phone. I want it to come to my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that's it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What do you mean by defaulting to your phone?