Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I set-up my apple ID? How do I find this info? 2

Customer Question
How do I set-up...

How do I set-up my apple ID?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

How do I find this info?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. My apple ID does not seem to be working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you already have one or do you want to create a new one?

I want to make a tech support appt at the Apple store on North Sve Chicago

This is the number to make that appointment. ‭(866)(###) ###-####

Please take a moment to rate my service.

.