Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have problems with my watch my laptop. Mac os high sierra…

Customer Question
I have problems with...

I have problems with my watch my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Mac os high sierra mac book pro serial 73116oefatm

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Can we talk on the phone is to much to chat i am to old and sick i would like you to go on the computer to help me please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

" i have problems with my watch my laptop" Which one?