Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need a password in order to get iCloud. Without iCloud it…

I need a password...

I need a password ***** order to get iCloud. Without iCloud it seems to be screwing up my Rogers email account.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried putting in a password ***** asked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.

12/29/2017
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius