Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to unlock my apple device. Put in my birthdate. Said it…

Customer Question
Need to unlock my...

Need to unlock my apple device. Put in my birthdate. Said it was not correct.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never changed it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

????

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

You are not the only person having this issue today. Call the number and have them help you through resetting your password. ‭(866)(###) ###-####

Let me know the result and we can go from there

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.