Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my password Apple I'd what can I do to get…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** I'd what can I do to get my Apple iPad back

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I havent

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No not very good at it my grand son set it up the first time for me and did not tell me to remember all this I usually just put my password ***** as 8914 but it won't let me do that now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I've been letting my husband use it and he let it die and that was when this happened I charged it but now I can't get it to let me on

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I don't want security connect just want to know what I have to do to get to use my I pad again
I always use 8914 to unlock my I pad

Is the iPad disabled?

No I don't think so I can put in the 8914 to unlock it it it does not let me do any thing else
No I don't want to pay the price
Do not charge this to my credit card since since you have not help me fix my iPad

I am going to submit your refund now.

Tks
Mike, Mac Medic