Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't find my facebook codes or mails. Wher do I look what…

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my facebook codes or mails

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Wher do I look what page do for them

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I have look in for messes and x box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Mak it to my passwords codes to all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Can you explain?