Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iphone through my work. All my work passwords work…

Customer Question
I have an iphone...

I have an iphone through my work. All my work passwords work on my phone, but I cannot access my AppleID and I need to reset it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My phone was wiped yesterday and while going through the process of reset I thought my Apple ID was reset yesterday - but it keeps saying my code is not correct

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No - I do not know where or how to do that yet?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No - if you send those procedures I should be good.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.

N working. It asking me for a password ***** when I enter one it says it is wrong. Now I have to many failed attempts.