Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I want to download kindle on I pad. I do not have acct. with…

Customer Question
I want to download...

I want to download kindle on I pad. I do not have acct. with amazon and I am not very computer savvy.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have not downloaded it yet because I do not understand. How do I register iPad with amazon

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

I will send through instructions in steps.

1. Create your amazon account by clicking HERE

2. Download the kindle app

1. From your device, tap the App Store icon.
  2. In the search box, type Kindle.
  3. From the search results, tap the Kindle icon.
  4. Tap the Install button to download and install Kindle for iOS.

3.

1. From your ipad, tap the Kindle app icon.
  2. Enter your Amazon account information.
  3. Tap Sign In.

That is all you need to do. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will not connect.

What will not connect?

Chris L., Support Specialist