Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my password for Mac book air. No clue. My son

Customer Question
Forgot my password *****...

Forgot my password ***** Mac book air

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

No clue

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My son actually has the thing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Have not used it in a few years
My sons email is***@******.***. He has it. So contact him for the best time to do this. Cell(###) ###-#### I will pay if he wants.

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris