Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just got brand new ipad and when I turn it to try to set up…

Customer Question
Hi just got brand...

Hi just got brand new ipad and when I turn it to try to set up it wants a password ***** do have and old ipad just cant seem to to pass the password

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

New or old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

To plug into computer and not plug in I cant get rid of password ***** and do not know which one it would be

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that about it brand new

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris