Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Couldnt updat: My DTek 50 keeps telling me :"Experiencin a…

Customer Question
Couldnt updat: My DTek...

Couldnt updat: My DTek 50 keeps telling me :"Experiencin a waiting for WI-Fi error wiith update. Gives me a hyperlink that is non functioning

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your DTEK50?

The one that came with the phone otherwise I don;t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DTEK50? What have you tried so far?

2 months, thought the problem was resolved but discovered I cannot connect to Wi-Fi recently when I noticed from my carrier that my data usage was going through the roof.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

It give me a hyperlink to fix the problem but the hyperlink does not function on the update notice...what gives?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Restart your wifi router and also restart the phone.

Then try connecting it to wifi again.

Reply and let me know if successful?