Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

All of a sudden each contact on my 2017 IPad says edit. Even…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden each contact on my 2017 IPad says edit. Even after I hold down the power and home key. How do I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Not sure if it was 20 seconds. Shall I try again?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

O

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please let me know what is the exact error message you see when it says to edit your contacts.

No error message. Just when I am in my Contacts every single one says EDIt at the top right corner
I do not want you to fix it. Please tell me what to do
Otherwise, I will just cancel this chat and talk to IT at work tomorrow
Goodnight

Hi

Sorry, I was away and just saw your messages

Disregard. I am calling Citi Bank to cancel this transaction

Edit button will be there in all contacts which will help you to edit the contact list if required. This is normal and will be there in all the ipad. You should not worry about it. It is standard and will be there in all devices.

Okay, I can ask customer service team to cancel this question and refund you.

Or else you can call 1-***-***-**** and ask them to cancel & refund directly.