Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It’s my iPad. I can’t get my emails. How would I check it…

Customer Question
It’s my iPad....

It’s my iPad. I can’t get my emails

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

How would I check it from a browser? Sorry, l’m too olf

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Don’t Think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am really not good at this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Who is your email provider?
  2. Were you able to access your emails ok on the iPad previously?
  3. Can you access your emails elsewhere presently?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?