Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to know if I can format text on my FB Page.. I don't…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know if I can format text on my FB Page..

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I don't think I ever have...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I went online and clicked on sites that other people had put out there for formatting ..But nothing seemed to work or I was told to down load this and that..

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

This is the only formatting that can be done. LINK

Please take a moment to rate my service.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius