Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I phone was cleared out and reinstalled today due to some…

Customer Question
My I phone was...

My I phone was cleared out and reinstalled today due to some issues. Everything seems to be working except Facebook app. When i click on the app, the only thing that comes up is " Sheila, we want to help keep your information safe, etc. Nothing happens when I try to scroll down. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have an Iphone 6 and Verizon is the internet carrier.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Today after the I phone system was reinstalled.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Apparently, I am still on Facebook because my daughter can pick it up on her phone and so can my husband. I thought that maybe my Facebook contacts were deleted but I don't think so. Is there a charge for this service?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I click on Facebook and it comes up but I cannot scroll down to see any posts.

Have you deleted and downloaded the Facebook app?