Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an apple phone and would like to learn how to use the…

Customer Question
I have an...

I have an apple phone and would like to learn how to use the many things on it. How do I get started?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

I want to use the ABC listen from the phone and download what I hear on ABC National

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything. It asks me for a password ***** I don't know if I have one and I don't know who I can ask

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know if there is anything else because I don't know what there is

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.