Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is locked. About a week ago at an Apple store. I am at…

Customer Question
It is locked Technician's...

It is locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a week ago at an Apple store

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am at staples where I bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

They said tough luck

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I paid for gel pay pal.
Help

What is locked?

Is it an activation lock?