Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not have my passcode to use my i phone. I donot want to…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have my passcode to use my i phone. I donot want to erawe every;thing onthe card to proceed in one direction to get my phone back. There is another way to get my code which I do not have. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't recall. I'm almost 89 years old and I must apologis

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don;t recall .I am almost 89 years alod and must apologize for my forgetfullness. I have written numbers all over the place and can't recall what they are for. Such is my predicament. I have valuable pictures which i could not unload and pphone numbers of a private nature. Pleae don't wipe them out.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is your phone disabled?

Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, I'm Karthik and I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.

Note: Unless you made a backup before you forgot your passcode, there isn't a way to save your device's data. You'll need to erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings.