Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an ipad. the original password was Grammie75, but I…

Customer Question
Hi, I have an...

Hi, I have an ipad. the original password ***** Grammie75, but I guess I changed it sometime and I don't know what it is

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know, maybe November?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Note: Your Apple ID is normally your email address which is associated with the apple.