Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im trying to create an apple id and after it seemed as tho i…

Customer Question
Im trying to create...

Im trying to create an apple id and after it seemed as tho i was finished it was telling me to go to you

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I really dont know its an iphone 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I went ahead and created a new email just for this other than that nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How to fix this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Did you receive an email after creating the Apple ID?