Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my apple ID. Months ago. I tried to get…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I tried to get into my account and wasn't able to.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I received an e-mail earlier today, purportedly from Apple saying that I had signed up for a year of music and my account had been charged. I called Apple and was told that it was a phishing attempt

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Can you get into your account at appleid.apple.com?