Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant use skype. When i was told can you please give me the…

Customer Question
I cant use skype ...

I cant use skype

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

When i was told can you please give me the phone no of apple store south road black forest

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Tried to ring my son and also get my contacts it doesnt come up i thought if i took it to the store they may be able to upgrade my computer and fix the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No i think that is all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling skype?