Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

She tried to load card i just bought said there was nothing…

Customer Question
She tried to load...

She tried to load card i just bought said there was nothing on it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Its a iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Can you see if the card was loaded

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Where did you buy the card from?

Kroger's in Hillsboro Ohio

Was the code on the back scratched off when you got it?

Could you just look at the cards if it was loaded in used
Xrzmdw7v8tvw4hm2
No it wasnt
The card number is *****
Are you still there

I am still here. Sorry.

Can you see if the card was loaded and used

It is likely that you gave her a wrong code. Did you scratch off the back?

I did
I gave her the code again she said that's the code she used
hello

Then you can reach Apple Care at ‭(866)(###) ###-####. Ask for customer relations. They will let you know what they can do. Ok?