Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Did latest update yesterday and I appear to have lost all of…

Customer Question
Did latest update yesterday...

Did latest update yesterday and I appear to have lost all of my music! How do I get it back I hope it is easy as I am almost 78 and my family usually fixes any problem - but they live 1 hour away and I don't have any plans to visit

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iphone 7+ where do I look on my phone for the OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

IOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just this morning, went to check that my headphones batteries were full and went in to music to see if I could use the head phone and no music

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

How did you originally load the music on your iPhone?