Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I''m not sure if my contract is up or not If not, I keep…

Customer Question
I''m not sure if...

I''m not sure if my contract is up or not If not , I keep getting the add from a scam with micro soft which worries me Also my lap top seems to be running slow & i can not use it when plugged in as my screen is black

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Pardon my ignorance what is OS

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your Mac (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)?

No which one is command

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you getting any emails from scammers?