Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not have the proper e-mail address recognized by Apple.

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have the proper e-mail address recognized by Apple. I must have changed it and do not know how to determine the correct one

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

It is for my iphone modes 1549

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

One week ago.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have requests to update the itunes app but cannot do it without connecting to the store

Do you know your Apple ID?

I do not want to pay $39 for remote

Then don't. No one is forcing you, in fact my message tells you to ignore it if you read the message I wrote.

Do you know your Apple ID?

Have you gone to iforgot.apple.com to reset the password ***** that Apple ID?

no. I did not realize that it is the location to do a reset

Let me know if you need any help. This should do the trick though.

If finished please take a moment to rate my service.

Thanks

Please take a moment to rate my service.