Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trouble setting up voice mail on 8+ iphone with ATT. 11.2.

Customer Question
Trouble setting up voice...

Trouble setting up voice mail on 8+ iphone with ATT

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Select phone app, then voice mail icon, screen shows box for "call voicemail" and no option to setup

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I seem unable to change voicemail password, but never asked for it at the voicemail setup

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

When select phone app then vm icon don’t get the “greeting” or edit option
Only call voicemail in center of screen

Have you spoken to AT&T to have them reset your password?

No have tried to call voicemail and att does not recognize ph number for vm box

AT&T needs to reset you VM password ***** you then you will be good to go. Dial 611.

Please take a moment to rate my service.

Ok