Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I did a password recovery on November 25, 2017. I recently…

Customer Question
I did a password...

I did a password ***** on November 25, 2017. I recently tried to load an update and it did not recognize my password. I am stuck once again.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Do you mean to turn everything off?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.